SPS Strategic Vision
Our vision is to be dynamic, innovative and a customer-focused training provider; to provide a learning environment that goes beyond the expectations of clients and partners to deliver bespoke courses designed to increase work confidence and career-success. Embedding the highest standard of information, advice and guidance is central to our core vision.
- Strengthen and develop the employability of adults and young people
- To be an ambassador for positive thinking to enable clients and staff to flourish
- Support the progression of individuals through learning into work
- Contribute to the growth and economic development of the region
- Support the growth of apprenticeships and local SME business
- To create support systems for Job Centres, Work Programme and other local business in relation to training and employment.
- To increase functional skills in the local (IT, Literacy and Numeracy)
- Our learners are at the centre of what we do
- We work with partners who help us achieve our goals and share our aims
- Every learner is provided with IAG at any stage of their learner process to ensure they are on the correct course
- Innovation, creativity, positivity and autonomy are encouraged in a supportive work environment