Get all the background knowledge needed to succeed in retail with the Award or Certificate in Retail Knowledge.
These qualifications cover the essential topics that can help get a first retail job or advance your current role. Learning about areas ranging from customer service to selling to teamwork as well as health, safety and security issues.
Who are they for
These qualifications are for anyone who works in or would like to work in retail. You don't need any previous experience or prior qualifications.
The qualification includes the following units.
- Understanding the business of retail
- Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Understanding the retail selling process
- Understanding the control, handling and replenishment of stock in a retail business
- Understanding the handling of customer payments in a retail business
- Understanding how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Understanding retail consumer law